Monday, April 23, 2012

knicks tickets

Has anybody bought tickets from tixxdirect?



I found them on a site and wondered if they were o.k to buy from, not sure about delivery as we are in the u.k but travelling to nyc on the 7 march.



Any replies most gratefully appreciated.



Thanks



knicks tickets


we have always got ours from ticketmaster, then we pick them up at the will call window at madison square gardens, never had any problems with them you just have to show the credit card you booked with. hope you get some its definately worth going and we have been right at the back seat and even that was good the atmosphere is amazing, good luck



knicks tickets


I am going to a Knicks game next week, and have bought them through ticketmaster and will be picking them up at will call. I also had a look at tixxdirect, as well as a few other sites offering the same sort of service, but opted for ticketmaster because I felt safer giving my details to them as well as the fact that the tickets were much cheaper, and I didn%26#39;t have to pay extra so that I could pick them up at will call (or the $35 to have them sent to me). At ticketmaster, I found seats in the same section at almost half the rate they were offering on the other sites. Also to book online, you will need a US phone number - but you can just give them the number of the hotel you are staying at, as it isn%26#39;t terribly important.




Thanks for the prompt reply.



I didnt feel that secure about tixxdirect having to ring them and all.........



Will check ticketmaster again



CHEERS CAN%26#39;T WAIT

No comments:

Post a Comment