Thursday, April 26, 2012

All Loops Tour W/ New York Pass

on the Grayline Tour website, i see where you can buy a All loops tour, and a new york pass valid for 2 days, for $109 per person. There are about 6 tours i want to do that are included with that pass. Some of which are the nbc studio tour, statue of liberty tour, wax museum, the UN building, radio city music tour, intrepid tour, central park zoo, etc.





My question is, is it possible i could all of these in 2 days? including the all loops tour? I%26#39;d be saving about $40-$50 if i bought this pass, versus paying for everything separate. Is this something i would be better buying in advance, or should i buy in nyc? thanks for any info



All Loops Tour W/ New York Pass


Hi Matt,



I%26#39;d be interested in knowing this too. I was looking at the same pass for my trip.



All Loops Tour W/ New York Pass


anyone have any idea?

No comments:

Post a Comment