Monday, April 16, 2012

Sight seeing tour

My wife and i will be in New York in the middle Of April , Which is the best double decker sight seeing tour of New York



Many thanks



Sight seeing tour


I enjoyed the Grayline tours which run from Times Square. They have an all loops tour where the ticket is valid for 48 hours and you get a night time, and Brooklyn tour as well. Worth the money.



Sight seeing tour


Thanks Daisigee I live just down the A19 from you at Stockton on Tees, How much was the Grayline tour %26amp; have you any other information about your stay.



We are staying at the Sofitel



Many Thanks again




Travelling down the A19 this morning to pick friends up from the airport....hope the snow stays away! We bought our tickets from one of the many people around Times Square near to where the buses leave. I can%26#39;t remember the exact price, but it was definitely worth it. Oddly enough, I only did the tour last summer on my 4th visit. Still saw things that were new to me.





I%26#39;ve stayed in midtown a few times in hotels (don%26#39;t know anything about the Sofitel thought) and chose to rent a small apartmant on the UWS last time.





Get a Metrocard for the subways and buses(鈥yc.ny.us/metrocard/mcgtreng.htm#unlimited). They will save a fortune on public transport.





I%26#39;ve never used taxis to get around. It%26#39;s either foot or the subways and buses for me.




uktraveler - its $49 per person for the all loops, hop-on hop-off grayline tour, try this link





www.graylinenewyork.com/sightseeing.cfm鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment