Thursday, April 26, 2012

Shopping in New York City

I am spending my 22nd birthday in NYC and I would love to go shopping but, there are just so many stores!! We are gonna stay near Times Square and I know all the stores near there are soo expensive. Is it better to shop in the Village for cool trendy clothes that aren%26#39;t crazy expensive? Does anybody know where Pat Field%26#39;s store is?



Shopping in New York City


I%26#39;m not a shopper so can%26#39;t help with advice on where to go, but according to the website, Patricia Fields store is at 382 West Broadway



Shopping in New York City


Just back on Tuesday, if you have the time as it will take you a full day get the bus to Woodbury Common the prices and bargins are great, Levi jeans from 25 dollars, timberland boots from 50 dollars we got apair of pink timberlands for 25 dollars loads of other sports bargins Nike trainers for example were from 30 dollars. We did not find Time Sq too exspencive but did check the prices the Timberland boots my son wanted were 130 dollars in Times Sq and 99 dollars at Woodbury Common(130 pounds over here). We had no urge to any other shopping after visiting Woodbury Common as we got everything and more than we wanted but you will need another case.




Hiya, just got back from NYC %26amp; I absolutely loved it!!!! I mainly went for shopping %26amp; it didn%26#39;t disapoint! For shopping my favourite place was Soho, it had everything!!! Bloomingdales was amazing %26amp; had loads of bargains, i got a pair of Joie jeans $160 to $40. On top of the sales price they knock of a further 11% for overseas visiters. This is also the case in Macy%26#39;s, just show your passport.



Century 21 was also good, especially for bags, I got a lulu guiness bag $180 to $60. For clothes be prepared to root but you can find some real treasures. Century 21 is opposite ground zero %26amp; for Soho i just got the subway to Princes Street.




I%26#39;ve cut and paste this reply I posted earlier to a user from Cleveland who asked where to buy clothes for $100 or less:







By ladies who work in town I%26#39;m assuming you mean locals. There are so many places to shop here, if you throw a rock you%26#39;ll hit a store. I like Urban Outfitters in Greewich Village and Soho, although you probably have that in Cleveland, and it may not be your taste. So, not knowing what your style is, I%26#39;d suggest hitting Broadway in Soho. Start at Houston and walk south, there are all sorts of clothing and shoes stores, styles and prices run the gamut. Then I%26#39;d go to West Broadway (which is, yes, a different street than Broadway), again starting from Houston and walking south. With the exception of the Upper East Side, any neighborhood you%26#39;re in you should be able to find shops with clothes and shoes for less than $100. Happy Shopping!!



Oh! Also, it%26#39;s pricey, but go to Otto Tootsi Plohound (5th Ave and 20th Street) to check out the shoes. This is a ladies who work in town favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment