Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Booked Hotel Affinia 50 and update on the beautiful game.

After much deliberation and many emails to a lovely lady at the Affinia booking office we have decided on the Affinia 50. They did match the lower prices quoted by the .comms so we are really excited about staying there. They were the only ones who responded to an email I sent to four shortlisted hotels with some questions and the booking lady was great, a sense of humour and very very patient. Now we have our base I will be looking at planning our itineray.



Thank you again for all your tips and advice and I%26#39;m sure there will be more questions to come.



Hey, Ruffian, see you have another ManU fan corresponding with you. Forget Mr Henry, Ronaldinho was outstanding in the charity match on Tuesday pm, he sure does love the beautiful game!! Not one player from ManU or Chelsea playing. Too worried about the weeks to come I expect.



Booked Hotel Affinia 50 and update on the beautiful game.


Didn%26#39;t get to see the game, but as much as I dislike Arsenal, I must admit Henry is an attractive player. Good job nailing down Affinia 50. All the reviews about it have been quite good.



Booked Hotel Affinia 50 and update on the beautiful game.


Leeds supporter here US traveller.!!



I was very keen to stay at Affina 50 as their details on the web looked great. Our corporate agent in the US talked me out of it, more because she had not heard of it!!!! Now I think I%26#39;m regretting this. We are staying at the Helmsley in 42nd street in mid April. Can I trouble you to give me an idea of the rate they were able to match.



Thanks and regards




The booking company agreed to match the price displayed by Expedia.com earlier this week. The rate changed over the 4 days from $189 to $199 but is less than the hotel website quote for a junior king. I went with them as described because of their customer relations. I couldn%26#39;t make up my mind between them, the Sofitel, the New York Palace and the Michaelangelo. The facilitites and price appear good and you can use the money saved to have some more dollars to spend shopping!!


  • eye look
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment