Tuesday, April 24, 2012

New Broadway Play

I%26#39;m anxious to hear opinions on ';All Shook Up'; just opening Sunday-Feb 20th. Sounds like fun-I%26#39;m looking for something ';light-hearted'; for my trip in March. Saw ';Hairspray';,';The Producers'; and ';Wicked'; last trip-plus have seen most of the ';standards'; here in San Francisco and LA-so want something new. Thanks! (PS love Bettina and her Friend-Ruffin....great sports and great info from both)

New Broadway Play

oops...sorry, get the name straight....Ruffian42! I really enjoy you both-you both know Everything about ';the city!'; and you both must love it! I have to put in my ';two cents'; worth about ';THE Gates';-they have been on our news every night here in No. CA.-I know you both feel differently about them-but, they even have folks here in CA talking about them! I think for the short time they are up...and perhaps the money they are generating-and brightening up a dreary winter%26#39;s day-mayebe they are can be fun for awhile (don%26#39;t think of them as art..just something ';different and bright!';) Anyways, thanks to you both for helping all us visitors to learn about your wonderful city!

  • extension to sqltableprovider
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment