Thursday, April 26, 2012

The View Restaurant/ Cinemas near Times Sq area.

I have heard so much about this place at the Marriott marquis. Does anyone know what the prices are like for a dinner or lunch at the View restaurant? Also do you have to book well in advance? i am going to NYC in 2 weeks time. Also I would like to watch a movie one evening, where can I find out what films are playing and where?



The View Restaurant/ Cinemas near Times Sq area.


We had dinner there for Thanksgiving and dinner and a drink worked out about $100 a head including service charge. We got a very nice buffet meal ( nothing spectacular) and the View is amazing but we didnt have a window table and we kind of spent our time trying to strain to see out the window or get up and go over to the window. It was a great experience buy not too sure if I would repeat it and on my next visit to NY my husband is coming with me and I dont think I will do it again.



The View Restaurant/ Cinemas near Times Sq area.


The View is typically recommended for drinks, not dinner.



For movie times and locations, you can check out www.hollywood.com. One zip code you could enter would be 10036.



Once you arrive in NYC, pick up that week%26#39;s addition of TimeOut New York at any newstand. A new issue is released every Wednesday. TONY lists what%26#39;s playing and where and includes plenty of information on what else is going on in the city that week.




thanks this is really useful. I might take a miss of the View then. However I would like to go visit a nice moroccan or middle eastern place to eat, any suggestions? i hear theres a few that you sit on cushions and eat




Hi AlmOnd. There are two cinemas on 42nd which is right on Times Square. If you walk straight through Times Square and then turn right down 42nd you%26#39;ll see them ahead of you opposite each other. They both display the films and times out the front.




The two theatres on 42nd Street are the Loews E- Walk and the AMC Empire. Between the two of them there are almost 40 screens so you should be able to see anything you want there. The AMC Empire has parts of an old broadway theatre inside. Both are only a few years old.




excellent. thanks a lot. I%26#39;ll see if they have a website i can refer to


  • blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment