Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Nightlife

I%26#39;m pretty sure it has been asked before, but can someone tell me more about the nightlife in NYC? In April I%26#39;ll go for one month to NYC, to see if all the great stories about the Big Apple are true, so for sure I will visit a lot of clubs. Can anyone give advise about the best clubs, the cheapest clubs etc etc. ?





I%26#39;ve booked an apartment on Ninth Avenue between 46th Street and 47th Street in Chealsea. Can someone also inform me about the neighbourhood, is it good and safe?





Already thanks for any respons.



Nightlife


I have many suggestions, can I get some parameters? The main question is what kind of music do you like? House, pop, world...etc. Do you prefer to see live shows or do you like djs? (there are so many different kinds of clubs in New York). Also, I always suggest checking this: sheckys.com. And the week of your arrival, pick up TimeOut for weekly specifics...

No comments:

Post a Comment