Thursday, April 26, 2012

restaurant message board

not sure if everyone knows about this board, but I frequent the version of it for Boston and have gotten some great advice. Hope this can help anyone. this is the new york





version:http://www.chowhound.com/boards/manhat/manhat.html



restaurant message board


I truly believe that NYC is the hardest place to decide on where to eat. Im coming in next week for 4 days and only have 2 meals set up lol





Thanks for the link!



restaurant message board


Thanks for passing this along, snl. I will definitely check it out!




I love chowhound.com, very very helpful. I subscribe to the chowhound creed that distinguishes a foodie from a chowhound:





';Foodies eat where they%26#39;re told; they eagerly follow trends and rarely go where Zagat hasn%26#39;t gone before. Chowhounds, on the other hand, blaze trails, combing gleefully through neighborhoods for hidden culinary treasure. They despise hype, and while they appreciate refined ambiance and service, they can%26#39;t be fooled by mere flash.';




Thanks for the tip snl - I%26#39;ve been looking for somewhere to read up on restaurants and start to plan my trip, which for me means moving from one cafe/restaurant /bar to another with a few sights thrown in for good measure!

No comments:

Post a Comment