Tuesday, April 24, 2012

helmsley hotel 42nd St NY

Varying reviews from terrible to great. I have booked group into same for Dec 05. Can anyone advise as to renovated room floors etc. and is this place really OK for a large group of women on shopping trip at Xmas.





helmsley hotel 42nd St NY


I live not far from that hotel, so I am familiar with it, although I have never been in it. It is a large, modern hotel in midtown Manhattan, a couple of blocks from Grand Central Terminal and a couple of blocks from the United Nations; well located for services and transportation to all parts of Manhattan. I consider it a safe neighborhood. I walk by the hotel fairly often and frequently see international airline crews (Virgin, etc.) on their way in or out.





Since I%26#39;ve never been in the hotel I can%26#39;t offer any advice on rooms, renovated or otherwise, but hopefully someone else will.



helmsley hotel 42nd St NY


Hi Woods. I%26#39;m staying at this hotel in mid April and feel the same as yourself. I would love to know which floors are renovated so I can ask for one of these. Lets hope we get other opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment