Thursday, April 26, 2012

Town Hall - New York Distance From Hotel..

Im visting NY next week with my girlfriend going to be celebrating my 20th birthday!







Staying at the Raddison Lexington read mixed reviews on it, so will be interesting to see what its like.





My question is that im ive got tickets to see Billy Connolly @ Town Hall on the 25th Feb as its my bday that day and im fan so seemed fitting to go see him. Booked them online through Ticketmaster.com





Is Town Hall relatively close to everything what i mean is quite central? or will i need to jump in a taxi?





Thanks!



Town Hall - New York Distance From Hotel..


Town Hall is on 43rd St between Sixth and Seventh Avenues. Figure 20 ';street'; blocks to a mile for distance.



Town Hall - New York Distance From Hotel..


Happy Birthday, Nigel. I, too, love Billy Connolly. Town Hall is on 43rd Street just off Sixth Avenue, A 15-minute walk should do it. Good luck at the Rad. Very mixed reviews.




Thanks! :)



I know i hope it should be ok, will have to see for myself when i get there! but im going only really going to be sleeping there so wont complain to much!



Thanks for the info on Town Hall , Ill probaly get a taxi i get lost in London in the west end so ill be awful in New York.




No you won%26#39;t get lost at all. I%26#39;ve lived in both places and New York is much easier to navigate since almost all of Manhattan is laid out on a grid system.


  • eye look
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment