Friday, April 27, 2012

Curren weather conditions

Hi,

I am arriving in NYC within the next 10 days - I%26#39;m so excited!

I have been expecting very cold weather during my trip and was just wondering if someone could tell me just how cold it currently is there.

Many thanks xx

Curren weather conditions

Today it%26#39;s sunny and will reach about 55. But in 10 days it could be cold and snowing. Ya never know.

Curren weather conditions

Thanks for such a quick reply!

Better pack all my extra warm clothes then - just in case!!!


I too am heading back over to New York in the next couple of days, packing the suitcase tonight as it happens, yippee, can%26#39;t wait (third visit in just over six months - have seen two of the four seasons so far)

I heard it snowed a little yesterday but not enough to stick and at the moment there are no sign of the major snow storm like they had the beginning of January.

I%26#39;m just packing lots of layers and whatever I forget I can buy over there cheaper than here anyway. Have a great time.

I am keeping my fingers crossed that it snows hard and grounds my return flight - I really don%26#39;t mind being stuck in NYC!!!!

  • grown dutch rabbit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment