Thursday, April 26, 2012

I need cool shoes/tops/pants below $100. ideas?

I am looking to be in Manhattan on March 1st. Hopefully the weather will cooperate. In search of more shoe stores at good buys. Also where do the ladies who work in town shop?

I need cool shoes/tops/pants below $100. ideas?

By ladies who work in town I%26#39;m assuming you mean locals. There are so many places to shop here, if you throw a rock you%26#39;ll hit a store. I like Urban Outfitters in Greewich Village and Soho, although you probably have that in Cleveland, and it may not be your taste. So, not knowing what your style is, I%26#39;d suggest hitting Broadway in Soho. Start at Houston and walk south, there are all sorts of clothing and shoes stores, styles and prices run the gamut. Then I%26#39;d go to West Broadway (which is, yes, a different street than Broadway), again starting from Houston and walking south. With the exception of the Upper East Side, any neighborhood you%26#39;re in you should be able to find shops with clothes and shoes for less than $100. Happy Shopping!!

Oh! Also, it%26#39;s pricey, but go to Otto Tootsi Plohound (5th Ave and 20th Street) to check out the shoes. This is a ladies who work in town favorite.

  • change my eyebrow shape
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment