Thursday, April 26, 2012

using priceline

how are the results using priceline...I%26#39;ve never used it before and am worried with what kind of hotel I%26#39;ll end up with....my husband has never been to NY so I%26#39;m wondering if he%26#39;d like the midtown/times square area better (and I could bid on that area) or if I should stick to my plan for Affinia 50 and plan to walk a bit. Advice??



using priceline


Definitely go priceline.



using priceline


Affinia 50 gets good reviews, if you are happy with the price you may want to keep it. Priceline is defintely one of the cheapest ways to land a 4* hotel.





But don%26#39;t just blindly go in and bid (that%26#39;s how folks end up overpaying and unhappy). A strategy will help you. Betterbidding.com and biddingfortravel.com are two Web sites that assist (for free) with priceline bidding. Betterbidding also assist with hotwire and other options.

No comments:

Post a Comment