Thursday, April 26, 2012

medical question?

i have metal pins and plates in my leg. Do you think it will be easier to get through with a doctors letter, just with sercurity being tighter, dont fancey having to take socks and shoes off in airport after traveling for over 13 hours.

medical question?

I think the chances are pretty good that they%26#39;ll ask you to remove your shoes and socks! Wear loafers.

medical question?

thank you Bettina, i know it was a silly question. Never being to the states before and don%26#39;t really know what to exspect


You will undoubtedly have to remove your shoes. I%26#39;m not sure about needing the doctor%26#39;s note, but if it%26#39;s easy for you to get one then why not? Anything to avoid hassle and time-wasting, I say...!


thank you mistress, i think i will, might save some greif, although i have plenty of scars might get through a bit quicker with the note.


With pins and plates, you%26#39;re bound to set off the metal detector. I%26#39;d suggest informing the security personnel you have them before you go through. And by all means show them the doctor%26#39;s letter. You may still have to remove your shoes and socks. One thing I%26#39;ve noticed, however, is that if I wear regular shoes I%26#39;m always asked to remove them, but if I wear athletic footwear I often get through without having to remove them. Perhaps its up to the screener.


thank you Ruffian, all information greatfully received


A certain amount of people are asked to take off their shoes anyway, remember the shoe bomber on the flight from Paris so that is part of the security procedure after that incident. Also I would bring the doctors note with you anything that speeds up your process has to be worthwhile. Enjoy your trip.


thank you also


I work for a physician and we constantly receive requests from travelers for notes for those patients who have ';extra parts';. I would say it is a good idea to get a note and have several copies made incase one should get lost, someone wants to keep it, or someone inadvertently forgets to give it back.

  • skin whiteners bleach creams
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment