Thursday, April 26, 2012

Help SoL Question!

Hello,



I%26#39;ve read a few posts on Statue of Liberty but I%26#39;m still a tad confused .



All I%26#39;d like to do is go on the ferry to the Staue of Liberty Island. I don%26#39;t particularly want to do any tours etc just look around the island and gift shops etc.



Can someone please advise what I need to pre purchase beforehand and the ferry etc.



Thanks for your time.



Help SoL Question!


Go to www.nps.gov/stli/





Hopefully this site will answer all of your questions.



Help SoL Question!


You just need to go down to Battery Park and buy a ferry ticket for $10 and it%26#39;ll take you straight there. On the way back it stops at Ellis Island, but if you don%26#39;t want to see that, you can stay on the ferry and it takes you straight back to Battery Park. If you want to go up the statue, you can get the ticket at the same time as the ferry ticket and it%26#39;s free.

No comments:

Post a Comment