Friday, April 13, 2012

Carmel Cars...HELP!!

I%26#39;ve tried to contact them numerous times via email, i%26#39;ve got abit of a dilemma, i want to hire one of their cars next month to get me from Newark to my hotel, however my hotel (Hotel 41@Times Square) is not included in the scroll down menu on their page.





I have tried contacting them via email however i have gotten no reply but i was so pleased with the service last time i really want to book a limo for myself and my fiance but i feel i%26#39;m in abit of a rut now because they don%26#39;t seem to drop off at my hotel.





Anyone got any ideas/feedback?? I%26#39;d really like to get the car booked immediately so that%26#39;s another thing checked off the list if you know what i mean!!





Thanks xx



Carmel Cars...HELP!!


Enter the actual address for the hotel instead if the hotel is not on the drop down menu.



Or go with Tel Aviv/Dial 7 instead.



Carmel Cars...HELP!!


Slavervixen please do not use carmel i have been let down twice by these guys.i now use tel aviv fab service.







regards

No comments:

Post a Comment