Monday, April 23, 2012

Ruffian42

Well hi there-don%26#39;t wish to be the bearer of bad news but Bridge,Gallas,Duff,Robben,Drogba-its getting longer that injury list.The next few weeks are going to be vital for not just Chelsea%26#39;s title hopes but your wallet also! I think Mr Mourinho made a big mistake yesterday using all 3 subs at the start of the second half. Its a policy which I%26#39;ve always thought to be dangerous. I%26#39;m not sure he%26#39;ll do it again-especially in the freezing cold of a snowy Newcastle. Chelsea have appealed to the F.A. to rescind Cudicini%26#39;s red card but having seen it I think its doomed to failure. The Barcelona game,difficult to start with, has just got even more difficult. Having said that from a selfish point of view the more games Chelsea play the better for our title hopes-so come on Chelsea!!!!!



Ruffian42


I don%26#39;t think there were this many injuries during the Crimean War!





Had a hunch I%26#39;d be hearing from you after we got knocked out of the Cup. Must say I didn%26#39;t expect it. Not against Newcastle%26#39;s defense. They can%26#39;t stop anybody! You have to put a few past them. But they surely stopped us. I expected us to drop the Barcelona game, but not this. I was hoping we could get Jimmy Floyd back from %26#39;boro, but I think he%26#39;s hurt, too.





Oh well, at least we haven%26#39;t lost any points in the league. If we start doing that I may have to go into the witness protection program.

No comments:

Post a Comment