Monday, April 16, 2012

Where to get tickets for David Letterman Show

Does anyone know how to go about getting tickets for the David Letterman Show?



Where to get tickets for David Letterman Show


If you go to CBS.com and click on Dave there%26#39;s a link on how to go about tickets for the show.



Where to get tickets for David Letterman Show


Check out this link....http://www.cbs.com/latenight/lateshow/show_info/ls_show_info_get_ticket.shtml




Go to the Ed Sullivan theater during the hours listed on the website. They will ask you a few questions to see how big of a fan you are. (i.e.-Who is Rupert Jee? What is your favorite part of the show?) Act really enthusiastic. Tell them how far you%26#39;ve travelled just to see Dave! Appear as if you really want to get on the show.


I had tried several times before to get tickets. I had written for tickets, waited in a standby line, and called the standby phone line w/o success. Whenever I actually went to the theater, I got tickets- no problem. I have had several other friends get tickets this way, also.


It%26#39;s a fun show to watch. Good luck!




Does anyone know what time his show tapes? We are thinking of trying to get tickets to one of the talk shows, but I am having a hard time finding out what time they tape.




I was there and we had to be back with the tickets at 4 and the show taped at 5.




Someone once told me to wrap up warm if you go. Dave has the air conditioning set really, really low, if it%26#39;s not then he sweats too much!!!


  • beauty tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment