Monday, April 23, 2012

Best Cupcake in NYC?

In pursuit of the best cupcake NYC has to offer, so far have narrowed it down to A)Crumb%26#39;s B)Magnolia Bakery or C) Buttercup Bake Shop. Any other suggestions, votes, am I on the right path?



Best Cupcake in NYC?


I%26#39;m not a cupcake expert, but I definitely think you%26#39;re on the right path. I%26#39;m not familiar with Crumb%26#39;s, but I am familiar with Magnolia and Buttercup, and know they are right up there in the pantheon of cupcake makers.





I happened to be at Dean and DeLuca (corner of Broadway %26amp; Prince in SoHo) yesterday and noticed they had fabulous looking cupcakes in their baked goods area that were beautifully decorated with flowers, just like regulation size birthday cakes. I have no idea what they taste like, but since this was at Dean and DeLuca, I imagine a serious cupcake eater might want to give them a try.



Best Cupcake in NYC?


Crumb%26#39;s has amazing cupcakes. They are really works of art that taste wonderful. Let us know your results!

No comments:

Post a Comment