Monday, April 23, 2012

Voyagereuse........

...... we%26#39;re thinking of booking Duvet for a meal as it sounds like a fun place - any thoughts on this? Would we be better just going for drinks or is the food worth it?



Voyagereuse........


I don%26#39;t know anyone who has eaten there yet, and I%26#39;ll be honest, it%26#39;s not on my list of ';must tries'; because the concept is too trendy for me.... dinner in bed. If I want dinner in bed, I want it in my own bed, but I digress.





If you are young and open-minded, I think this could be a cool, fun place. So why not give it a try, and let us know? You can make reservations for Duvet at opentable.com.





A few other hip and trendy restaurants, that fer sure have the goods foodwise, are BLT Steak, kittichai, and Tao. Balthazar is a reliable hipster stalwart, it%26#39;s the one place in New York where natives, (jaded or otherwise), visitors -- from abroad and bridge and tunnelers, and celebrities happily co-mingle. The place is always packed, and it%26#39;s my fave NYC haunt. Pastis is Balthazar%26#39;s sister, and is located in the uber chic meatpacking district. Reservations for all of the above--totally necessary.





You might want to consider one of those in addition to Duvet. Have fun!



Voyagereuse........


thats great Voyagereuse, thanks for your advice! I consider you the person to ask about eating out in NYC %26amp; I don%26#39;t want to pay too much for Duvet if the food isn%26#39;t up to much.





Thanks also for the extra suggestions





Dinner in bed (in public!) is still a relatively new idea over here!

No comments:

Post a Comment