Monday, April 16, 2012

Internal travel

Hi, we are going to be in New York 3rd - 10th April. During that time we would like to visit my cousin who is just moving to Warrenton which I believe is near Washington. Which would be the best, train,coach,plane,car?



Thanks in advance, this will be the first of many I%26#39;m sure!



Internal travel


I%26#39;ve never heard of Warrenton. Any idea which state it%26#39;s in?



Internal travel


Virginia I think.




Warrenton is a Virginia suburb of Washington, D.C. There%26#39;s no ';best'; way to get there, it depends upon your preference.





You can rent a car and drive there in about 4 to 4-1/2 hours.



If you fly or take a train, you%26#39;ll still need a car to get from the airport or train station to Warrenton unless your cousin picks you up.

No comments:

Post a Comment