Friday, April 13, 2012

Coming to NYC in March

Hi...me and three of my friends are coming to NYC from New Orleans. We%26#39;ve all been to NY before but we were pretty rushed and missed out on a lot of fun. We are big into shopping, entertainment shoes, celebrity type things and anything else exciting. We will be there for four nights (wed - sun) and besides going shopping in Soho and seeing Hairspray we are at a lost as to what else to do. How do we find out what%26#39;s going on in New York March 9th - March 13th? Last time I was in New York we were able to see Jessica Simpson perform on Good Morning American (I think!). How can we find out about events like this?

Coming to NYC in March

One thing you can do is get a copy of Time Out magazine. The entire magazine is devoted to NY. Dining, entertainment etc...

Their website is:www.timeoutny and request a free copy!

Coming to NYC in March

Sorry,

www.timeoutny.com

I forgot the .com but somehow I think you would have figure it out!


I just went on their website and couldn%26#39;t find anyplace to request a free copy of Time Out NY. They seem to want you to subscribe.


When you get to the website,click onto Tony Store and proceed from there,where you can purchase the most current issue. When you get to town,pick one up also.

Log onto these sites for some more info:

www.bigapplevisitorscenter.com

www.newyorkled.com


You are right, I just tried it to no avail! Sorry.

If you go to a Barnes and Noble or Borders (any big bookstore) they should have it.

  • myspace quiz
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment