Monday, April 16, 2012

30-30 hotel - new york,. n.y

Can anybody give me info on this hotel? at $200. a night. I have read some very mixed reviews.





Thanks



30-30 hotel - new york,. n.y


Hi





My wife and I stayed there last summer and we got it for about 150 US dollars a night including all taxes. It is a pretty basic hotel and we got what we expected so we were happy about it. With basic I mean that there are really no facilities apart from your room and lobby. But that was all we needed during our stay. I have posted a review of the hotel in my trip report. You will find the trip report and pictures on my homepage http://gardkarlsen.com. Maybe you can find some useful information there.





Regards



Gard



30-30 hotel - new york,. n.y


hello! I%26#39;ll be staying at the 3030 hotel in April and after reading the reviews on the Hotel forum page felt quite apprehensive, so I put up a post around January 21 or 22. people were quick to reassure me it%26#39;s an ok hotel, a bit basic, but functional enough. if you scroll back to those dates you may find my post.

No comments:

Post a Comment