Monday, April 16, 2012

Need Hotel Help- Urgent!

I%26#39;m having a really hard time finding a hotel . We have reservations at the HOJO Penn Station (which I booked in November) but after reading the reviews on here theres no way I%26#39;m getting anywhere near that place. We%26#39;re going March 12 and have a tight budget (not really wanting to spend more than $600-$700 for 4 nights for 3 people). Maybe this is wishful thinking but any help would be greatly appreciated. I wish I had realized my mistake earlier....



Need Hotel Help- Urgent!


Check out ebay for Manhattan Club. We stayed there for 8 days $900 USD. It was great. The location was perfect...walking distance to Times Square, 5th Ave %26amp; a block from Central Park. It is also right on a Subway line so it was so easy to hop around.





Good luck.





eBay also had other places for reasonable prices...just keysearch Manhattan.



Need Hotel Help- Urgent!


thanks for the tip

No comments:

Post a Comment