Wednesday, April 18, 2012

FloridaCouple has decided

Thanks to everyone here I have decided to stay at the much smaller and muck nicer staffed Michelangelo Hotel. I have called them already and the staff is so nice. Thanks to everyone!





Any idea or suggestions to cheaper Broadway shows?



FloridaCouple has decided


Try www.playbill.com, www.theatermania.com and www.broadwaybox.com for discounts. You won%26#39;t find discounts for the very popular shows, but the other option is to wait until you arrive and go onto th TKTS ticket booth line for half price tickets, all dependent on availability. My suggestion is if there is something you must see,and no discounts are available, just bit the bullet and buy the tickets in advance. It also depends on the time of year of your visit, in terms of availability. Don%26#39;t be afraid to check out some of the great Off-Broadway offerings, which are much less expensive, and sometimes just as good or better than Broadway.



FloridaCouple has decided


Have you gone on your trip yet and stayed at the Michelangelo Hotel? If you have, how was it? We are thinking of staying there in March.




No we have not gone, I havent even booked. I cant make arrangements until Feb.. No sites will allow me to book until then




Call the hotel directly. I have often found that I get a better deal going directly to them and can book earlier than most web sites.




When will you be at the Michelangelo?




When will you be at the Michelangelo?




Even though I said I decided, things change. I have decided and Booked at the Renissance Time Square. Its way central, not too large and fits our price range and is offering us so much for our honeymoon.


  • origins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment