Monday, April 16, 2012

Bar for 24th birthday...:)

Hello!



I%26#39;m coming to NYC for the first time with my boyfriend for his birthday in March. I%26#39;ve booked Tao for his meal on the Sunday (anyone been?) but we would love to go out to a cool bar with music etc.



If anyone has any ideas I would be really grateful!



Thank you



x



Bar for 24th birthday...:)


I am going to Tao for the first time this Sunday. Can%26#39;t wait! If noone replies before then, don%26#39;t you worry, I will let you know!



Bar for 24th birthday...:)


What kind of music does he/you like?




I just had my 24th birthday and after dinner we went to ';The Fat Black Pussycat Lounge) on West 3rd St.





Quite a lot of fun was had by all. Our waitress certainly was generous with the free drinks for the birthday boy. Things got a little hazy, but its certainly a fun bar. Pool table and darts on the top floor with some couches and cool chairs in a side room. Downstiars is a funky little club that ';sometimes'; charges cover but can usually be gotten into for free if youre there early-ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment