Friday, March 30, 2012

Miming Clowns

';Slava%26#39;s Snowshow'; is almost bearable if you follow two bits of simple advice.





a. Go with friends who think it%26#39;s amusing



b. Have a cocktail (or two) first.





I%26#39;ll admit that I had fun during the last 10 minutes or so. But be prepared to find ';snow'; (actually, paper confetti) in your clothes (even in your jeans pockets and even in your underwear!!!).





Now I know I%26#39;ll hear from a few contributors here who think this show is unusual and hilarious and a spectacle not to be missed. I%26#39;m just warning others who might be more like me in thinking the only thing worse than a clown is a mime.



Miming Clowns


You%26#39;re so wrong,





Marcel Marceau



Miming Clowns


I%26#39;m with ya B. I hadn%26#39;t yet had my cocktail, but believe me I certainly did after the show. It actually almost sort of made me uncomfortable or embarassed or something. Ugh. If I never saw another a show with miming again it would be too soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment