Friday, March 30, 2012

S** and the City tour?

Hi,


My friend and I are travelling to New York at the end of March and were thinking of doing the S** and the City tour. Has anyone been on it? Are there any other sightseeing tours that would be worthwhile? We are only going to be in New York for four full days on Easter weekend.







S** and the City tour?


Hi,



I am going to new york at the end of march as well with my 2 best friends. As a fan of '; s## and the city'; i never did it, but how fun would that be??!! The tour i mean. We HAVE to do it. We rent all the old dvd%26#39;s, and watch them a lot, so if your a fan, i would highly suggest it, for giddy reasons.



I am going the 28th-the first of march, and april. If your back before then, let me know how funny, and weird it is.



Have fun!!



jenny





S** and the City tour?


My friend and I did the SATC tour in November. Its really good. Its great fun seeing locations from the show, eating cupcakes where the girls ate them and drinking a Cosmo in the bar used as Scout in the show!! You see lots of the city on it too, we thought it gave us a great overview on our 2nd day in NY. Have a great trip!




Hi! I went on the tour a few weeks ago and it was fab!! I am such a huge fan of the show and the tour was soo much fun, the guide was hilarious! and you see heaps of locations from the show and get lots of inside gossip! well worth it i would do it again if i went! The highlight had to be getting to go on Carries Stoup!! :)


  • beauty tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment