Friday, March 30, 2012

Clinique

I%26#39;m a big fan of Clinique products and I think they are based in New York. Does anyone know if there is a Clinique factory shop or anything like that?



Clinique


I dont know about a factory shop but at JFK coming home I bought 2 bottles of dramitically different the pump bottle for $36 a friend of mine was in London last week and the same 2 products were 锟斤拷45. There is a Clinique counter in Macys where products are still a lot cheaper than at home.



Clinique


Hi, They have their lab headquarters at 767 Fifth Ave. NY.



I think you have to find a good store or airport shop to buy though.




I agree with Waterford - definately buy at duty free on your way home . I got a 3 pack of mascaras for $30 in December - bargain !

No comments:

Post a Comment