Monday, April 23, 2012

Abingdon House

Has anybody stated at The Abingdon House B%26amp;B in The West Village?



Abingdon House


Yes. Have you read the reviews here?



tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g60763-d112014-鈥?/a>





The way to find reviews is type the name (or part of the name) in the box at the upper left corner of the page.



Abingdon House


We will be ataying there in about 2 weeks will let you know how it is when we get back




Hi Suzanne





Thanks for replyin. I would be very grateful for your feeback. We are booked into the Garden Room, which room did you choose?




As I am travelling with my daughter, I chose the Essex room as it has twin beds, but all the other rooms look lovely, I particularly liked the Garden room myself. Just 1 week and a day until we go, will certainly feedback on our return.




Thanks, I%26#39;m looking forward to reading your feedback. Have a great time.




Hi





Just wondered if you are back safely from your stay at Abingdon House? Hope you enjoyed yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment