Monday, April 16, 2012

Hotels With Central Park Views

I%26#39;d like to have a view of Central Park from my hotel room during my trip to NYC this week so I can see The Gates. I don%26#39;t need to be right on the park at the Plaza, for example: hotels in any mid-town or upper east side location with good upper floor views would be great.





If any of the Starwood properties (Sheraton, Westin, W) qualify, that would be helpful too.





Thank you in advance for your help.



Hotels With Central Park Views


I have a feeling all the park view rooms have already been reserved! You might contact these hotels to see what they%26#39;ve got available:





Plaza



Park Lane



Essex House



Trump International



Pierre



Sherry Netherland



Hyatt Stanhope



Hotels With Central Park Views


Thank you, Bettina.





After I posted my question, I found out that the Plaza is closing on April 30th....so I decided to stay there and am currently begging for a park view room. :-)





FYI, I tried the Stanhope and they are ALREADY closed to undergo conversion to condos....that was my original favorite classic New York hotel experience.




Mandarin Oriental at Time Warner Center




Four Seasons

No comments:

Post a Comment