Friday, April 13, 2012

travelling from Perth, Australia to New York City

I am planning on travelling to New York next year with my husband and almost 3 year old son. What can I expect when I arrive at the airport in New York and am I better off catching a cab to the hotel or a shuttle?

Also is the Upper West Side a good area to stay in with kids?

travelling from Perth, Australia to New York City

Shuttle is cheaper ($17) but makes stops at the hotel of each passenger on board. If you%26#39;re among the last to leave, it can take you awhile. Cab is $45 flat rate plus toll ($4) and tip. With a three-year-old, I%26#39;d recommend the cab. The upper west side is an excellent area for kids. You%26#39;ll be within walking distance of Central Park.

travelling from Perth, Australia to New York City

The Upper West Side puts you just a bit north of great spots for kids: The Museum of Natural History, the Planetarium, the Central park Zoo. (Although it%26#39;s questionable how much patience a 3 year old is going to have visiting/looking at anything larger than a box of candy and an ice cream cone!) Good luck!

  • listview bug
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment